UNIQUE SUPPORT SYSTEM
The ergonomic design of this pillow cradles the head while supporting the neck and back, making it perfect for side sleepers or ideal for use as a pregnancy or nursing pillow.
- L-shaped design cradles the neck while offering head and back support
- Dough™ memory foam infused with temperature-regulating gel cradles your body
- Cooling gel infusion actively regulates your temperature for optimal rest
- Removeable Tencel™ Lyocell cover is moisture-wicking and temperature-regulating
- 100% Polyurethane Foam
- GEL DOUGH formula creates a cooler, softer memory foam that helps eliminate sleeping pains
- 5-year U.S. warranty
26 x 26 x 5 inches
- Dough® memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
- Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
- New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
- To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
- Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
- Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
- Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
- The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
- Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
- Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
- If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
- Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
- Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
- After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.