Z Shoulder Cutout Zoned Dough + Peppermint
REFRESHING REJUVENATION FOR SIDE SLEEPERS
The familiar and refreshing scent of peppermint has been thought to promote clear breathing and clarity of mind—both of which contribute to a rejuvenating sleep experience. That’s why we infused its powerful oil into our cushy proprietary memory foam and shaped it in a design that’s life-changing for side sleepers.
- 29 x 16 inches
- Loft - 6 inches
- 35 x 16 inches
- Loft - 6 inches
- Revitalizing peppermint oil infusion may calm and refresh your mind and body
- Includes 2 mL spritzer of peppermint oil to refresh pillow’s beneficial properties
- Exclusive Dough™ formula uses personalized contouring to both support and cushion your head and neck
- Silky Tencel™ Lyocell mesh cover wicks moisture and regulates temperature for all-season comfort and offers maximum contact with active properties
- Zoned Technology™ features zones of larger and smaller holes to offer the right amount of support for your head and neck
- Unique shoulder cutout for comfort and proper spine alignment
- 5-Year Warranty
- Dough® memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
- Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
- New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
- To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
- Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
- Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
- Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
- The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
- Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
- Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
- If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
- Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
- Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
- After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.