Shredded Cool Gel Memory Foam Pillow Travel Neck
COOLING TECHNOLOGY, CLASSIC FEEL
Sleep at the perfect temperature without sacrificing optimum comfort. In this pillow, clusters of gel-infused memory foam create the moldable feel of luxurious down while regulating temperature to ensure you never sleep too hot.
12" x 11" x 4"
- Proprietary Gel Dough formula creates a soft, cool feel
- Clusters of shredded Gel Dough memory foam are moldable for personalized comfort and increased breathability
- Memory foam is encased in a soft Gel Dough sleeve to maintain a consistent feel
- Washable, soft rayon from bamboo velour cover provides ultimate breathability and comfort
- Travel Neck, medium firm feel - great for airplanes, cars and other travel - 12" x 11" x 4"
- 3-year warranty
- Dough® memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
- Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
- New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
- To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
- Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
- Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
- Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
- The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
- Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
- Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
- If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
- Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
- Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
- After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.