French Linen Sheets
INVEST IN HEIRLOOM QUALITY LINEN
We take the finest French-grown flax and finish it with an elegant vintage wash for a premium feel and a lived-in look. The high style of linen is backed by equally high performance, with inherent temperature regulation and breathability.
- Pure linen made from flax grown in France, revered among the highest quality in the world
- Extremely durable - its strength is twice that of cotton - yet surprisingly soft
- Linen's inherent moisture management properties help keep your sleep environment fresh and dry
- Vintage washed for superior comfort and style
- Fitted sheet has a Universal Fit® design with a thick, full-length elastic and extra-deep pockets to fit mattresses 6" to 22" thick
- Made from 100% French linen
- Vintage wash
- Soft and light
- To Wash:
Machine wash cold. Wash on a regular cycle with regular detergent, no fabric softener. No bleach necessary.
- To Naturally Freshen:
Hang dry in sunlight for a few hours every 4-6 months. Fibers will naturally expand and rejuvenate a fresh scent and feel or Tumble dry them on low or no heat.
- Do not iron or use bleach on the sheets.