Cuddle up and get cozy.
Create a southwestern atmosphere in your bedroom with our Southwestern Roaming Bison Lodge Sherpa Fleece Blanket - 4 Piece Set. This collection features a very soft fleece facing with a sherpa backing. Add a lodge life ambiance to your home with this lovely sherpa blanket set. Perfect for cuddling, watching TV, reading, or getting a good night's sleep or even a gift for your loved ones.
- QUALITY; Each luxury blanket set has undergone stringent quality inspection and many hours of development; This sherpa blanket set is crafted to the highest standards; Our promise is this; if we wouldn’t use the Southwestern Aztec Sherpa Borrego Fleece Blanket, we won’t sell it.
- Super plush and comfortable; The ultimate best choice, most comfortable fleece sherpa blanket, more than a basic blanket set this fleece sherpa blanket is beautiful, silky softness, luxury & smooth creating the most soothing and relaxing sleeping experience.
- High-Quality & Durable Construction;We strive for perfection in every detail, to make the blanket more practical and graceful.100% polyester Microfiber blanket provides you with incredibly soft and cozy bedding essential; you will want to curl up with this on the night.
- Soft & Warm; Both sides of the flannel top and Sherpa reverse are soft and warm, so it's a comfortable bed blanket for snuggling up when you have a sleep. If you want to be relaxed on your sofa/beds feeling warm on those freezing days and nights, there is no doubt that this Sherpa blanket is your best choice.
- Twin set includes twin bedspread (68" x 89"), 1 pillow sham (20" x 26"), and 1 decorative pillow with insert (18" x 18")
- Queen set includes queen bedspread ("92" x 96"), 2 pillow shams (20" x 26"), and 1 decorative pillow with insert (18" x 18")
- King set includes king bedspread (110" x 96"), 2 king pillow shams (20" x 36"), and 1 decorative pillow with insert (18" x 18")
- To Wash:
Machine wash cold. Wash on a regular cycle on gentle with regular detergent, no fabric softener. No bleach necessary.
- To Dry:
tumble dry at low heat.
- Do not iron or use bleach.