EXTRA-LONG STAPLE, AMERICAN-GROWN COTTON
Extra-long-staple Supima® cotton represents the top 1 percent of cotton grown in the world. Inherently softer and more luxurious than average cotton, Supima® cotton is proudly grown on American, family-owned farms.
- Supima® cotton is twice as strong, more resistant to pilling, and naturally softer than average cotton
- Pure cotton is breathable, durable, and moisture-regulating
- Offers premium color retention, plus a sateen weave and oversized dimensions
- Universal Fit™ ultra-thick elastic and extra-deep pockets securely fit modern and traditional mattress styles from six to 18 inches deep
- Sheet set includes pillowcase(s), also available in pillowcase sets
Size Fitted Sheet Flat Sheet Pillow Case Cal King 84 x 72 in 106 x 102 in 40 x 20 in Full 75 x 54 in 97 x 84 in 34 x 20 in Full XL King 80 x 87 in 102 x 108 in 40 x 20 in Queen 80 x 60 in 102 x 90 in 34 x 20 in Split Cal King 84 x 36 in 106 x 102 in 40 x 20 in Split King 80 x 39 in 102 x 108 in 40 x 20 in Twin 75 x 39 in 97 x 69 in 34 x 20 in Twin XL 80 x 39 in 102 x 69 in 34 x 20 in
- To Wash:
Machine wash cold. Wash on a regular cycle with regular detergent, no fabric softener. No bleach necessary.
- To Naturally Freshen:
Hang dry in sunlight for a few hours every 4-6 months. Fibers will naturally expand and rejuvenate a fresh scent and feel or Tumble dry them on low or no heat.
- Do not iron or use bleach on the sheets.