SENSITIVE SLEEPER SOLUTION
Designed for sleepers with asthma or allergies, the Shoulder Zoned Dough™ + Bamboo Charcoal pillow is infused with activated charcoal to help regulate moisture, odor, and temperature. This pillow comes in our cushy proprietary foam with personalized contouring designed to relieve your pain points for improved sleep.
- Infused with bamboo charcoal to create a hypoallergenic pillow that regulates moisture, odor, and temperature
- Exclusive Dough™ formula uses personalized contouring to both support and cushion your head and neck
- Silky Tencel™ Lyocell mesh cover regulates temperature for all-season comfort, wicks moisture, and offers maximum contact with active properties
- Zoned Technology™ features zones of larger and smaller holes to offer the right amount of support for your head and neck
- Unique shoulder cutout for comfort and proper spine alignment
- 5-Year Warranty
- 29 x 16 inches
- Loft - 6 inches
- 35 x 16 inches
- Loft - 6 inches
- Dough® memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
- Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
- New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
- To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
- Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
- Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
- Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
- The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
- Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
- Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
- If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
- Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
- Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
- After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.