Juego de funda nórdica de lino francés
INVIERTA EN LINO DE CALIDAD HEIRLOOM
Tomamos el mejor lino cultivado en Francia y lo terminamos con un elegante lavado vintage para una sensación premium y una apariencia desgastada. El alto estilo del lino está respaldado por un rendimiento igualmente alto, con regulación de la temperatura y transpirabilidad inherentes.
- King 92 x 106 in
- Queen 92 x 88 in
- Made with the finest French-grown flax in the world from the Flanders region
- Pure linen is breathable, inherently temperature regulating, and durable due to a higher natural elasticity
- Patented Duv8t™ fastening system has eight corner and side loops, instead of the traditional four, for a more secure fit
- Vintage washed for a softer feel and relaxed, lived-in look, with added softness from every wash
- Includes a duvet cover plus two shams and pairs with a compatible comforter
- Pre-wash your linens before first use. • Separate linens from other items in the wash, especially those containing polyester which tends to create pilling. Also, items with heavy zippers which can abrade and damage the fabric. • Do not overload the washing machine. Overloading can cause fibers to break down from excessive abrasion and agitation. • Wash in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
- Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
- Do not pour detergent directly on linens. Instead, add it to the water as the wash tub fills or dilute with water, then add linens.
- Unless linens are very soiled, only use half the recommended amount of detergent.
- Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
- If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
- Line drying recommended.
- Shake out damp linens before placing in the dryer and tumble dry on low heat until slightly damp.
- Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of your linens.
- Remove from dryer promptly while slightly damp to minimize wrinkles.
- Smooth and fold or press with an iron if desired.
- Some hair and skin products such as acne lotions or toothpastes that contain oxidizing agents may cause discoloration and pilling of linens.