Almohada para el cuello de viaje perfumada con infusión de menta
Imagínese un sueño reparador incluso en un avión o en un automóvil. La combinación de Travel Neck Zoned Dough™ + Peppermint de nuestra espuma viscoelástica zonificada patentada, el diseño ergonómico y las propiedades de la menta le permiten dormir bien prácticamente en cualquier lugar.
11.5 x 11.5 x 2.8 inches
- Revitalizing peppermint oil infusion can calm and refresh your mind and body
- Exclusive Dough™ formula uses personalized contouring to both support and cushion your head and neck
- Silky Tencel™ Lyocell cover wicks moisture and regulates temperature for all-season comfort
- Zoned Technology™ features zones of larger and smaller holes to offer the right amount of support for your head and neck
- Ergonomic design enables you to sleep well no matter where you are
- 5-Year Warranty
- Dough® memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
- Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
- New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
- To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
- Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
- Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
- Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
- The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
- Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
- Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
- If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
- Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
- Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
- After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.