Almohada de bambú de masa zonificada con recorte de hombro Z
SOLUCIÓN PARA DORMITORIOS SENSIBLES
Diseñada para personas que duermen con asma o alergias, la almohada Shoulder Zoned Dough™ + Bamboo Charcoal está infundida con carbón activado para ayudar a regular la humedad, el olor y la temperatura. Esta almohada viene en nuestra cómoda espuma patentada con un contorno personalizado diseñado para aliviar los puntos de dolor y mejorar el sueño.
- 29 x 16 inches
- Loft - 6 inches
- 35 x 16 inches
- Loft - 6 inches
- Infused with bamboo charcoal to create a hypoallergenic pillow that regulates moisture, odor, and temperature
- Exclusive Dough™ formula uses personalized contouring to both support and cushion your head and neck
- Silky Tencel™ Lyocell mesh cover regulates temperature for all-season comfort, wicks moisture, and offers maximum contact with active properties
- Zoned Technology™ features zones of larger and smaller holes to offer the right amount of support for your head and neck
- Unique shoulder cutout for comfort and proper spine alignment
- 5-Year Warranty
- Dough® memory foam pillows are sensitive to temperature. When exposed to colder temperatures your pillow will become firmer. Your body heat will help the foam soften.
- Do not use an external heat source on the pillow; doing so will damage the pillow and void your warranty.
- New memory foam may initially have a slight odor; it is completely harmless and will dissipate over a short time with regular use.
- To expedite odor dissipation, remove and wash the cover and place the pillow in a dry sunny location.
- Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
- Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
- Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
- The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
- Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
- Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
- If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
- Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
- Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
- After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.