GENTLE PRESSURE, SOOTHING FEEL
Studies suggest weighted blankets may create a natural boost in mood, ease stress and anxiety, promote deeper sleep, encourage athletic recovery, and soothe Restless Leg Syndrome. The Anchor™ weighted blanket combines luxury finishes with proven science to ground you in feelings of security, stability, and safety.
- Gentle pressure may help ease stress and anxiety, boost your mood, and promote deeper sleep
- Removable, silky-soft microfiber cover is hypoallergenic and stain resistant
- Outer blanket features elegant channel stitching for a designer look in two classic colors
- 100% cotton inner blanket promotes all-season comfort with 10-tie system for secure fit
- Baffle-box design evenly distributes and encases glass beads; 3-year warranty
The Anchor Weighted Blanket is available in two sizes and three weights per size. Choosing the right weight for a weighted blanket is simple. A blanket should be around ten to twelve percent of your body weight, within a pound or two. So, a person weighing 150 pounds would choose the 15-pound option. The throw (48"x72") size will comfortably cover one sleeper, while the Queen (60"x80") can cover two. The Mini Throw is 36"x48" and weights 5 pounds, this will be for children.
- To Wash:
Machine wash cold. Wash on a regular cycle with regular detergent, no fabric softener. No bleach necessary.
- To Naturally Freshen:
Hang dry in sunlight for a few hours every 4-6 months. Fibers will naturally expand and rejuvenate a fresh scent and feel or Tumble dry them on low or no heat.
- Do not iron or use bleach on the sheets.