NATURALLY SUPPORTIVE SLEEP
Talalay latex has been called “Earth’s most perfect sleep material.” It’s naturally hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly material creates an airy, conforming pillow that lifts away the pressures of the day while you sleep.
- Talalay latex material is airy and breathable for an ideal sleep—and environmentally friendly
- Zoned Technology™ features zones of larger and smaller holes to offer the right amount of support for your head and neck
- Natural cotton removable cover offers a crisp, clean, and breathable feel
- Firm pillow keeps your head elevated and supported throughout the night
- Pure natural Talalay Latex derived from sustainable latex trees - no synthetic additives.
- 29 x 16 inches
- Loft - 4 inches
- 35 x 16 inches
- Loft - 5.5 inches
- Pre-wash the zippered cover before first use.
- Wash zippered cover separate from other items as the zipper may cause damage to clothing or linens.
- Wash the zippered cover in warm water using a non-chlorine bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse.
- The pillow can be spot cleaned with mild detergent by hand only; do not soak or machine wash the foam. Rinse with warm water.
- Use a mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
- Do not use chlorine bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
- If white fabrics need bleaching, use an oxygen-based bleach.
- Tumble dry zippered cover on low heat.
- Never use a high heat setting or over dry; this will weaken the fibers, cause shrinkage and shorten the life of the cover.
- After spot cleaning the pillow, dry at room temperature away from heat or light. Do not machine wash or dry.